ZIO GIONNI - HOLIDAY HOUSE in Rome
Your home in Rome:
A double room (on request possibility of adding a
single bed or cot)
A single room (on request you can have two single beds or one double bed)
A living room with two sofas, TV and various pastimes
A fully equipped kitchen and dining area
Bathroom with shower
Check-in after hours 14.00 (first if possible)
Check-out before hours 10.00 (later if possible)
Free car tour through the streets of the 7 historic hills of
Giuseppe can organize your vacation in Rome.
write e-mail with your needs, together we will find a solution.
Email: email@example.com (your language)
tel. +39 3463923088 (speak in Italian)
house is on the 3rd floor and the elevator is missing
Minimum stay 5 days
For 2 people € 120 per day tourist tax included
€ 23 per day for each additional person of the 2
7 days in Rome without worries
The structure offers the consultation of documentation (in various languages) suitable for visiting the most interesting destinations of the city, on tours with fixed routes and on request
the availability to accompany guests (up to 4 people if the tour includes the use of car) on these routes (lasting about 3 hours for each route) or to museums, churches and monuments chosen by guests.
The predetermined routes in question are:
of the seven hills (Celio, Palatine, Aventine, Capitoline, Quirinal, Viminal and Esquiline); route to be done partly by car and partly by walking.
- From the Spanish Steps to Piazza Farnese (Piazza di Spagna, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Colonna, Pantheon,
Piazza Navona and Campo de 'Fiori Market): route to be taken by public transport and partly by walking.
- Vatican (Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica)
- Colosseum (Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill)
- Colle Celio
(Basilica of Santa Croce in Gerusalemme, Scala Santa, Baptistery of San Giovanni, Basilica of Santi Quattro Coronati, Basilica of San Giovanni): route to be followed by walking.
- San Paolo-Gianicolo (Basilica of San Paolo fuori le Mura, Tempietto del
Bramante, Fontana dell’Acqua Paola, Gianicolo and at noon the cannon firing): route to be carried out by car.
- Colle Esquilino (Basilica of San Pietro in Vincoli, Basilica of Santa Prassede and Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore): route to be taken
part by public transport and part by walking.
- Trastevere (Isola Tiberina, Santa Cecilia, Santa Maria dell’Orto, San Francesco a Ripa, Santa Maria in Trastevere, Monuments in Trilussa and Belli and the basilica of San Crisostomo) route to be done
by public transport and partly by walking.
- Colli Celio, Aventino and Capitolino (Basilica of San Giovanni e Paolo, San Gregorio Magno, Circus Maximus, Municipal Rose Garden, Bocca della Verità, Arco di Giano, Foro Boario, Teatro di Marcello,
San Marco, Santa Maria in Aracoeli, Vittoriano) route to do there on foot and back by public transport.
- From piazza della Repubblica to Piazza Barberini (Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri, Fontana del Mosè, Santa Maria della
Vittoria, San Bernardo alle Terme, Quattro Fontane, San Carlino, Via Rasella, Piazza Barberini, Church of the Capuchins) to do part by public transport and part by walking.
For the Vatican and the Colosseum (the guest must have an entrance
ticket) only a round trip car is provided.